Real estate marketing involves three basic procedures:
- Evaluation – providing you with an accurate assessment of the value of your property in the current market.
- Marketing the Product – attracting capable buyers to your property by effectively using on-line and off-line media. This means providing the consumer with all the resources necessary to make an informed buying decision.
- Negotiation – achieving the optimal value for your property through fair and equitable dealing. This involves introduction and presentation, drafting of purchase agreements, closing the sale, and assisting in the financing process.
Our Buyer Program involves the following services:
- Property Search – search our on-line databases or provide us with your property requirement and let us do the search for you.
More details here.
- Research and Analysis – once you have located the right property we will provide you with the information that you will require in order to determine a fair value for the property.
- Negotiation – achieving the optimal acquisition value through fair and equitable dealing. This will involve drafting and presentation of purchase agreements, closing the sale and assisting in the due diligence and financing process.